Feel the experience live in the oldest neighborhood of Porto! Renovated apartment in a very historic building with incredible views of the city and the River On the oldest street in Porto, Rua das Aldas, next to the Cathedral and D. Luís Bridge (Eiffel), in the heart of the historical center, UNESCO zone Alongside traditional restaurants , Fado, museums, churches and traditional commerce Feel the authenticity of the old town 10 minutes from the main attractions: São Bento, Aliados, R. das Flores, Ribeira, Douro River and Lello Bookstore. Centennial building. Suite equipped with flat screen cable TV, internet, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and microwave. Its fantastic location allows quick access to all of Porto's tourist attractions.
Please note that check-in is available by collecting the key from a safe box located near the accommodation. All information will be provided until the check-in date.
Check-out must be done by 11:00 am.
We provide all information about the city on the day of your arrival;
We provide a transfer service for 25 euros (up to 4 people) or 45 euros (up to 8 people);
Breakfast in the apartment is available upon prior reservation. It has a cost of 8.50 euros per person and can be delivered between 6:00 and 12:00.
We thank you for your cooperation in making your stay more pleasant:
-Turn off the lights before you leave the apartment;
– Make conscious use of water and avoid waste;
– Respect the hours of silence, avoiding noise after 10pm;
– Respect the common areas of the building, avoiding noise;
– Don't smoke inside the apartment;
– Put garbage in the public container daily to avoid unpleasant odors in the apartment;
– Before checking out, make sure the entrance doors to the building are unlocked;
– If you notice any probelm in the apartment, let us know immediately.
The Porto City Hosts team is always available to assist and help you have a lovely stay.